Hello, Hello I’m Back!
Happy Friday everyone!
It’s Sophie and I do like art and drawing and all that fun stuff. I was looking on Pinterest for a 30 day drawing challenge to do just for fun, but I found that most of them were a bit…generic.
Like this if
Sorry! Great minds think alike but I kind of wanted to do a drawing challenge that I think would be interesting and isn’t like the other ones you’ll find…hopefully.
Anyways, I hope that you can get inspired and do this challenge. If you did, please comment below! I will definitely do this challenge, I think it will be so fun to do.
- Your best friend wearing your clothes and what they think of it
- Your grandma at a senior yoga class
- A teacher you have or have had in the past
- After watching a sad movie
- Trying to do something your friend is an expert at
- Being interrogated
- A sly expression
- A fancy chef flambee-ing something
- Tasting something delicious
- An awkard family reunion
- A kindergarten kid at a long assembly
- Running to catch the bus
- Walking a tightrope, really nervously
- Your favorite (or least favorite)clothing trend
- A fairytale character waking up in busy New York City
- When you wake up at 10:00 on a week day and realize you’re waaay late
- Waiting for a cab in the freezing rain-without an umbrella
- Appreciating nature
- A hyperactive kid at a carnival
- Not knowing what to talk about- awkward!
- A cat lady
- Napping after a long day at work
- An outfit inspired by your favorite blog
- Your mom wearing a trendy onesie
- A lineup of girls auditioning for the next oscar award winning rom-com
- Down by the bay inspired- lamma eating pajamas, bear combing his hair…
- A made up job that is entirely silly yet still entirely useful
- The cheesiest movie or boy band you know
- One of your friends or family as a hero or heroine
- Draw yourself drawing
That’s all for my 30 day drawing challenge! I hope you can complete this drawing challenge or that you’re inspired by this! Comment if you like drawing people, things or if you aren’t very interested in art.
Have a great weekend!
Lots of luv,